- Award winning & kid-safe, with Shoonya Kids can explore 5 languages in a single app through immersive, bite-sized, theme-based activities and culturally diverse characters. Shoonya Kids creates an environment where children can interact with characters that look like them, and environments that showcase landscapes from around the world.
5.7 Celebrates AAPI Heritage Month
New Features Include:
- A special In-App Event celebrates Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month!
- We’ve added new, specially designed traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Hawaiian clothing.
- An improved matching game activity tests children’s memory as they play and learn vocabulary.
- New rewards center offerings bring more beautiful clothing for children to play with and dress up avatars.
- New updates and significant improvements to the UI and flow of the app.
Shoonya App Preview
App Name: Shoonya Kids Learn Languages
Date of Release: 5/13/22
App ID: 866047646
ITC Status: Ready for Sale
Devices: iOS Universal
Business Model: 7 Day Free Trial, $5.99/Month OR $59.99/Annually
Parents and Kids Alike Love Shoonya Kids!
Improved Demo Video
New additions to the onboarding demo will help parents to find the referral page in the parent portal and walk children through the app when they arrive to get them learning faster. Check it out below!
Top ten resources for bilingual learners
If you’ve begun your bilingual language journey, you might be wondering how to sustain it? Many parents may find themselves the sole language speaker in
What researchers say about bilingualism before the age of 10
Did you know more than half the world is at least bilingual? India recognises 24 official languages, South Africa has 11 and Zimbabwe lists 16.
Heritage Languages: To Keep or Not to Keep?
Every year on February 21st, the world celebrates “International Mother Tongue Day”. For those of us in the South Asian diaspora, raising kids outside of