- Award winning & kid-safe, with Shoonya Kids can explore 5 languages in a single app through immersive, bite-sized, theme-based activities and culturally diverse characters. Shoonya Kids creates an environment where children can interact with characters that look like them, and environments that showcase landscapes from around the world.
- As we honor Earth Day this Friday, we are bringing attention to the beautiful diversity in the world with the rich landscapes in our Puzzle chapter, and BRAND NEW clothing and accessories for kids to interact and play with in our immersive Rewards Center! Shoonya is filled with thoughtfully designed environments from mountains to grassy plains and beaches. Our unique IP of characters and landscapes calls attention to the environments of the world and the diverse children living in them.
5.6.3 Brings New SDK Updates & Content!
New Features Include:
- NEW clothing and accessories to celebrate Passover, Eid al-Fitr, and more festivities.
- A rewards center featuring a cultural hub for children to learn about clothing and accessories from around the world.
- A new interactive activity to learn the names of shapes – children can play challenging games while learning letters and their sound associations.
- Built-in assessments help children track their progress and earn rewards for showing their understanding.
- Children will learn the names of common shapes in multiple languages, all while using their fine motor skills to trace and explore fun games.
Shoonya App Preview
App Name: Shoonya Kids Learn Languages
Date of Release: 4/20/22
App ID: 866047646
ITC Status: Ready for Sale
Devices: iOS Universal
Business Model: 7 Day Free Trial, $5.99/Month OR $59.99/Annually
Parents and Kids Alike Love Shoonya Kids!
Improved Demo Video
New additions to the onboarding demo will help parents to find the referral page in the parent portal and walk children through the app when they arrive to get them learning faster. Check it out below!
Did you know more than half the world is at least bilingual? India recognises 24 official languages, South Africa has 11 and Zimbabwe lists 16.