5.5 BRINGS A FUN NEW WAY TO LEARN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET
New Features Include:
- A new interactive activity to learn the English alphabet – children can earn rewards while learning letters and their sound associations.
- A BRAND NEW classroom tested coloring activity teaches children the names of colors while they draw.
- Built in assessments help children to learn the names of colors of the rainbow and reward them for showing their understanding.
- Color associations are made between colors and objects found in a child’s natural environment.
- With the exciting new coloring chapter, children will learn the names of colors of the rainbow in multiple languages, all while using their fine motor skills to trace and fill in cute characters.
Shoonya App Preview
App Name: Shoonya Kids Learn Languages
Date of Release: 2/25/22
App ID: 866047646
ITC Status: Ready for Sale
Devices: iOS Universal
Business Model: 7 Day Free Trial, $5.99/Month OR $59.99/Annually
IMPROVED DEMO VIDEO
New additions to the onboarding demo will help parents to find the referral page in the parent portal and walk children through the app when they arrive to get them learning faster. Check it out below!
Fostering the Next Generation of Global Citizens
At Shoonya, we are committed to designing the best educational content for families around the world. The goal behind Shoonya Kids is to teach children under 10 their first 500 words in a new language through fun, theme-based, interactive lessons with characters that represent cultures from around the world! What makes our positioning in the digital language learning market unique is our emphasis on cultural representation and inclusivity in the world we create for children.
With downloads in 6 continents and over 400 cities around the world, we are creating an international one-stop platform for language and cultural learning.
Parents and Kids Alike Love Shoonya Kids!
Top ten resources for bilingual learners
If you’ve begun your bilingual language journey, you might be wondering how to sustain it? Many parents may find themselves the sole language speaker in
What researchers say about bilingualism before the age of 10
Did you know more than half the world is at least bilingual? India recognises 24 official languages, South Africa has 11 and Zimbabwe lists 16.
Heritage Languages: To Keep or Not to Keep?
Every year on February 21st, the world celebrates “International Mother Tongue Day”. For those of us in the South Asian diaspora, raising kids outside of